Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pcos In Virgins So Confused Do I Have PCOS?

So confused do I have PCOS? - pcos in virgins

I went to the gynecologist for an annual review and took my worries about my hair (the belly of the thigh and inside) I am sorry if TMI. Also I have always been mild to moderate acne and wanted to see if something other than him could help topics. Long story short, I had blood work and have a high level of testosterone, 87 I had a transvaginal ultrasound, was told this week that everything seemed in order ultrasound technician. The Office for my gynecologist called me and told me that I could be small cysts on my ovaries and polycystic ovaries, and I can come and stay with you if I was interested in control, births. My question is, therefore, I have PCOS or not? Should there be more evidence? Is this a serious matter and I would notGyno with anyway? Do I have something removed? Should I place an endocrinologist with gynecomastia? When I am on the pill, with the best for me with my acne and hair? I've never been on birth control, I am a virgin. I've always been regular, always on time never heavy or light, only cramps the first day. I've always been slim, perhaps even a little weight. I'm 5'7, 130 lbs. So, I'm not sure whether you have cysts, but not necessarilly PCOS. Anyway, I thank you in advance for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment